Monday, June 14, 2010

First Week


We have had Rosie one week today. She is 9 weeks old. Ron weighed her this morning and she weighs 11 pounds. She is eating about two cups of Puppy Chow every day. She eats better if I take the food out of her bowl and put it on the ground. I don't think she likes her bell clanging on her metal bowl. She also prefers to drink water from Daisy's big bowl. What little sister doesn't want to use her big sister's things? She hasn't had any accidents in the house for two days. She doesn't really let us know when she needs to go out, but she seems to be able to wait until we let her out. She is either pretty well trained or quite possibly she has us trained.

As we expected, she has kept us entertained and she is a lot of fun. I put together a little movie that shows her spunky personality. This is my first movie. I just learned how to cut the parts I didn't want. I also chose the song. It is Gunslinger by John Fogerty. We thought about naming her Annie Oakley or Calamity Jane after two of my childhood favorites, but Rosie seemed the best choice. We'll just use this song as her theme song. Enjoy!

Click on comments below and let me know what you think. Don't be too hard on me. I'm just a beginner.

3 comments:

  1. good video mom, i especially liked the bit with the mean old broom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I like it when she yanks on the rug to the beat of the song.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness... I loved it!!!! She is so dang cute it sucks that it doesn't last more then a day!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete