Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Peter Pan/Hurricane/Princess


Rosie was in full throttle today. She has decided that the concrete on our patio is not at all comfortable enough for her. Whenever Ron and I go in the house. She helps herself to a seat. Of course, since we love to spoil our dogs, we laugh and take a picture. We should be reprimanding her and making her get down. We did the same thing with our son Ryan. I remember saying when he gets bigger these things are not going to be funny, but that could not stop me from laughing. I have a good sense of humor. In the end, he did turn out just fine.

This afternoon Ron was sitting in what I guess is now Rosie's chair. His being there didn't stop her from flying up and landing in his lap. Thus the nickname Peter Pan. Later in the evening she came rushing into the house like a whirlygig. Ron had been playing with the dogs and had taken them swimming in the river. That was not enough to slow her down. Thus the nickname Hurricane.

I, on the other hand, have my own nickname for her. Just look at the picture. She is The Princess.

2 comments:

  1. Ryan said you need to harness that energy and train her to be a jumping dog!

    ReplyDelete